PDA

View Full Version : Rashmi (papal) - Instructions - Scrapbook for Baby

mmaimp
08-12-2004, 09:33 PM
Hi Rashmi and Fellow Scrapbookers,

Sorry it has taken me so long to get you an answer on making a scrapbook for Leela. I replied to your post last week and you asked for directions.

The ones I make for Anthony I use a 6”x8” spiral bound album by Paper Reflections. I think I got the books at Michael’s. The embellishments I use are all paper, like die-cuts and such. I do not use any dimensional embellishments because I don’t want anything that Anthony can tear off the album pages. I also use the page protectors by Paper Reflections on the album. They are the slip-on kind so I put small pieces of double-stick tape under the edge to make sure the page protectors stay on.

The pages are simple and colorful with one or two photos. I try to include photos of family we do not see often like my sister and brother-in-law. Anthony also has his favorites and will look throughout the album to show them to me.

I hope this is helpful and not confusing.

I think you should give one a try. Let me know how it turns out and if you need anymore info. I will be away from my computer for two weeks starting this weekend.

papal
08-13-2004, 12:13 AM
Thanks Michelle! I was going to Michaels tmmrw and i am going to get the album.. this is a project for my mom and me this weekend.. how fun!