PDA

View Full Version : ISO: Animal photos!

mom to little e
11-26-2005, 10:28 PM
I am sure this is a strange request, but I am looking for animal photos for an ABC album I am making my DS. If you happen to have any stray zoo (or even pet?) double photos, I would love to take them off your hands. Quality (or composition) does not matter, as long as it is recognizable! :)

I will gladly pay for photoprocessing and postage. Or, if you want to make an album for yourself, I'll gladly swap (it is turning out really cute!)

I need photos of animals that begin with the letters:

F (frog, fox, ferret, fish??)
H (hippo, hyena?)
I (iguana?)
J (jaguar?)
N (newt?)
Q (quail?)
U (??)
X (??)
Y (??)

Thanks!!!
Maryann

Ean 11/06/03
Baby #2 EDD 01/08/06 - It's a girl!

ellies mom
11-29-2005, 02:35 AM
Do you need actual photos or can it be a jpeg. I have an OK fish picture from the zoo.

californiagirl
11-29-2005, 03:59 PM
If you have a printer, try going to Google and clicking on "Images";
http://images.google.com/images?q=iguana&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images

MrsZaz
12-06-2005, 10:27 PM
I did this for my oldest son. He's three now and still looks at it. I was able to come up with actual pictures of animals except for 'x' and 'Y' (I think). I would check but it's in his room and he is sleeping. I'll take a look tomorrow at the letters you are missing. I do know that I took a picture of his frog sandbox for the letter 'f'...I thought it was kind of funny.

HTH
Colleen

mommyoftwo
12-08-2005, 05:41 PM
What about a yak for the letter y. I think it's a great idea BTW.

Jessica

ETA: We went to San Diego in April and took tons of pictures at Sea World, the zoo, and the wild animal park. I'll see what we've got.

mom to little e
12-22-2005, 04:13 PM
That would be great - thanks!

Maryann

Ean 11/06/03
& Ean's Baby Sister due to arrive via c-section 01/04/06!