PDA

View Full Version : The Joys of New Foods

toomanystrollers
02-29-2004, 08:26 PM
Don't you love the expression on their face when they get to try something so brand new and yummy - like "so you've been holding out on me mom" :)

Tonight on a whim, I gave Neve a little Annie's Mac & Cheese (the tiny shells version) that her sister and brother love to eat. Lets just say, her tongue and the squeals of glee haven't stopped yet LOL

bluej
02-29-2004, 08:58 PM
Ah yes, Ryden has discovered mac 'n cheese and tortellini this past week as well. He may look nothing like his mama, but he certainly likes pasta like his mama!

houseof3boys
03-03-2004, 06:33 PM
I bought some of this at the grocery today to give it to Ryan!

I couldn't resist when you wrote "squeals of glee"...we want that too since he's been so fussy with teething lately. I want my sweet boy back!!!

:)

Marissa
03-13-2004, 10:45 AM
I wish Joshua could hang with Neve. For him, every new food introduced is followed by an "EEEWWW" face (lips pursed, eyes shut tightly, body recoils and he shakes), then a pause, then a wide open mouth for more. It's HYSTERICAL! I just LOVE that kid!

jmofarrill
03-13-2004, 12:59 PM
hmmmmm... Anwyn's never given me that look. It's usually something more like "I can't believe you're trying to poison me! I trusted you!" *sigh* The only thing she consistently likes are Cheerios and fruit-flavored Wagon Wheels.

I'm checking out the website link, though, and maybe I can get her to like some of the meat and fruit recipies.