PDA

View Full Version : Evenflo Comfort Select

emschwar
03-09-2004, 12:58 PM
I'm going to be a SAHM when the baby arrives (actually, I'm already at home), but I'm planning on pumping occasionally (probably once a day at most) so DH can feed and so we can go out once in a while. I registered for the medela single deluxe pump, but apparently people don't want to buy breast pumps as shower gifts. I have a $10 off coupon for the Evenflo comfort select pump at target, and $30 for a pump is looking a lot better to me than $80.

Anyone have any experience with this pump? Also, we're planning on using the playtex disposables nursers, so I got their one step storage kit. Will this fit on the evenflo? Thanks for the help!

stillplayswithbarbies
03-09-2004, 01:47 PM
The Evenflo is nicknamed the "EvilFlo" for a reason. People say it hurts and is not very efficient.

You would be better off spending $40 for the Avent Isis, it would be perfect for your needs.

Yes the One Step will work on any Evenflo pump. But it won't work on the Isis unless you get this green converter:

http://www.mothersneeds.com/accadandbot.html

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

emschwar
03-09-2004, 06:45 PM
Unfortunately, I don't think I can do a manual pump. I get tendonitis in my wrists too easily for anything that requires repetitive motion. So it's got to be an electric pump.

Any other suggestions for pumps?