PDA

View Full Version : How do you get Similac coupons?

Kayla
03-23-2004, 10:17 PM
I've been trying to exclusively breastfeed my baby since the beginning, but now, at 4 months, I've realized that it just is not going to work.

This is not for lack of trying. I've pumped and not pumped, done sucking exercizes with her, used an SNS, woken a baby who wanted to sleep through the night (at the advice of my lactation consultant), taken herbs & medication. I just don't have enough milk. Really.

Until now, I've gotten milk from someone I share my babysitter with, who has the opposite problem. But I just can't ask her to feed my baby and hers!

I am still nursing as much as I can, but I've given up on my dream of having an adequate supply, and now have to buy formula, much to my pocketbook's dismay. I've only ever received $1 Similac coupons (the brand I must buy), but I see others get higher value ones (which, buy the way, I'd be very happy to accept, if anyone has any). Does anyone know how to get these? Thanks!!!

hellokitty1
03-23-2004, 10:50 PM
You can register on their Web site if you haven't already. You can probably ensure you get "samples" by just writing that you are new to formula feeding after breastfeeding.

kijip
03-24-2004, 01:52 AM
When you register for the club with Similac indicate that you are breastfeeding and not intending to use formula...I started getting $10 off ones when I did this. Also ask your ped for samples.

Kayla
03-24-2004, 09:40 PM
I did that and never got the $10 coupons, and I can't use the samples because we only use the "super-kosher" Similac. Oh well...