PDA

View Full Version : Where do they sell Nuby straw cups?

713abc
03-30-2004, 04:28 PM
I saw on the Toddler boards that Nuby cups are recommended, and that they make a straw cup that is supposed to work well. I went to Target and saw the Nuby sippy cups but no straw cup.

Anyone know where I can find the Nuby straw cups? We have the Playtex straw cup but I'm not thrilled with it.

Any other straw cup recommendations would also be welcomed.

TIA,
Mom to Max, 05/28/03

JElaineB
03-31-2004, 01:02 AM
I don't know about the Nuby straw cups but I really like the Munckin Healthflow Big Kid Straw cup. I tried another brand from Target and didn't like it at all (Luv 'n' Care or something like that maybe?). The Munchkin cups say for age 2 and up but I have been using them for several months and they work really well. They are easy to clean, easy to put together, don't leak even when the lid is flipped open (unless the cup is lying on the side for a long period of time), are very easy to drink from, and easy to hold with rubber grippy sides. I have bought them at Wal-mart, I don't think I saw them when I was at Target recently.

Here's a picture:
http://www.greatbabyproducts.com/munchkincupstraw.htm

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

nohomama
04-01-2004, 05:50 PM
I got mine at Walmart. They weren't sold under the Nuby brand name but rather the Walmart "house" brand, the name of which escapes me at the moment. Regardless, they are the very same design and are cheap in comparison to other brands.

mamicka
04-12-2004, 05:04 PM
I was just at Target here & saw the Nuby straw cups. They weren't there a few weeks ago so maybe check again. Are they a new product?

Allison

Momof3Labs
04-12-2004, 09:16 PM
I just saw Nuby straw cups at Target today.