PDA

View Full Version : Reviews on Eddie Bauer wooden high chair?

hellosmiletoday
04-01-2004, 01:14 PM
I'm considering registering this high chair...I have wood floors and am not to fond of the idea of creating lots of marks from the plastic high chairs with wheel.

Originally I did not plan to register a high chair since it wont be used for 6 months and would loose the ability to return it if I didnt like it, but my registry list is getting thinned out...and I should probably add some more things.

I hate to pick a high chair for purely aesthetic reasons, so some reviews on functionality and safety would be great!!!

signsing
04-01-2004, 01:39 PM
I have this chair. I haven't used it yet. My mother bought it for me and it is at her house in NY, where I will be moving soon. I'm very excited about it though. My mom put my cousin's son in it and they thought that it worked pretty well. I like the fact that it seems like it will last. I love the wooden high chairs. I grew up sitting in a "youth chair" at my grandparents. Basically its a high cahir without the tray, I liked sitting up high at the table. That was one of the reasons I got this chair.
Right now I'm using a graco easy chair. I don't care for it. Its so big and cleaning the tray is a pain.
HTH
Betsey
Buddy's Mamma 6-10-2003