PDA

View Full Version : Earth's Best Corn and Butternut Squash

farsk
04-06-2004, 06:24 PM
Hello Everyone!

I was stocking up on EB Baby food (our closest Wild Oats Supermarket is two hours away and apparently very few people in my area are even aware of organic food) and I ran across corn and butternut squash. I bought three jars to send to school with Ellen.

Then, after reading SBF and these boards, I read corn wasn't such a great idea for kids under one.

Why do they make this in a stage two? Has anyone else fed their babies this? I have given her the summer vegetables and garden vegetables, both have corn, and both she loves. Has anyone had any problems?

Thanks!

heidi_timms
04-06-2004, 08:18 PM
I use the corn and butternut squash EB baby food. I realized that I was giving the summer vegetables and garden vegetables, which both contained corn so I went ahead and fed the corn and butternut squash with no problems.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03

COElizabeth
04-06-2004, 08:22 PM
I gave this to James, too, and had no problems.

Elizabeth, Mom to James, 9-20-02
EDD #2, 10-30-04

houseof3boys
04-06-2004, 09:32 PM
Shannon that is exactly what happened to me and guess what......Ryan had a rash on his face from the corn. I tried it again to make sure that was what it was and now I am so pissed that I "trusted" marketing of a brand to be accurate as far as food introductions. I will never do that again!!!