PDA

View Full Version : Replacement parts for Ameda Purely Yours pump?

eb1
07-01-2004, 01:13 PM
Can anyone recommend a good web site to purchase these from? I'm looking to get some more of the white cap thingies, etc. The site I bought my pump from doesn't sell replacement parts.

Also, I am considering getting the "inserts" for the flanges because I think I don't fit all that well (too loose? I rarely get a really firm suction around me); has anyone tried these?

Thanks!

JMS
07-01-2004, 01:52 PM
Hi,
Never tried the inserts but I did purchase spare parts from babybunglow.com.
http://www.babybungalow.com/ambreaspumac.html

It's been a while since I compared prices online, but at the time of my purchase, I think baby bungalow's prices were fairly good and they seemed to have all the parts in stock... I do remember seeing cheaper prices on other sites, but usually you had to buy in bulk (I guess for LC's or someone else reselling??).

HTH.

quikeye
07-01-2004, 02:20 PM
Check on ebay as well-- they have a lot of independent sellers that don't have minimum requirements like stores do (since the white things aren't that expensive, and I hate buying $15 worth of stuff I don't need) :) I haven't bought yet but most of the sellers have great feedback & only sell ameda and/or medela products (I think they may be LC's?) Good luck!

Marissa
07-01-2004, 02:34 PM
I've ordered from the Leche Connection on ebay and been very satisfied. She sells all products for pumps and various nursing supplies.