PDA

View Full Version : Best price for Good Start (via internet or regular store)

goldiegirl
07-08-2004, 10:55 PM
Hello,

We seem to be able tobuy Similac at a great discount via Amazon w/ free shipping and can get Enfamil at Costco.

Of course, my baby is now on Good Start.

Any suggestions on where Good Start formula (Supreme w/ Lipils) is the cheapest? Or of any websites that sell it at a discount w/ decent shipping costs? Thank you!
Stacy

mandye
07-08-2004, 11:14 PM
Stacy-

We use the regular Good Start so I haven't priced the Supreme w/Lipids, but Walmart is the cheapest (at least where we are). Plus, Walmart sells the big 2lb can as opposed to the regular 1.6lb can.

Have you tried registering at verybestbaby.com? They are supposed to send you coupons, but I never got them.

Mandy

quikeye
07-09-2004, 04:54 AM
Hi, a great way to buy good start is by using retail checks-- you can get them by signing up on nestle's website, and you can also buy them off of ebay at about 50% of face value. They're not coupons so you can combine them w/ coupons for a better deal...

PM me your address & I'll send you 2 checks I just got in the mail-- $2 off supreme dha/ara & $1 off supreme, one per purchase... (I'm not getting the high value $11 checks anymore, which is a bummer since I ebay them to pay for my diaper coupons :)) They have my name on them but the retailers don't care. :)

goldiegirl
07-11-2004, 02:38 PM
hi all,
thanks for the advice...i am registered at verybestbaby but was also looking around for the best deal on top of that. HOWEVER, we started transitioning riley to good start and she had a horrible (read "constipated") time of it even w/ a gradual transition so now we are back to similac. :(

so, aija, thank you so much for the offer of the coupons but i don't think we need them now. if we try again (i was a bit traumatized by the whole thing, probably more than she was!) i'll let you know.

thanks!
stacy