PDA

View Full Version : The Best Sippy Cup!!

new_mommy25
07-10-2004, 05:13 AM
I've been offering DS a sippy since he was 5 months and he never really got the tilt thing down. We have tried every brand out there, Gerber, Nuby, Paytex etc. I saw these at TRU and thought I'd give them a try. They are awesome! The first time I gave one to DS he was sipping like a pro. We had other Take and Toss cups but these are even smaller and they have grooves that make them easy to hold. The only place I have ever seen them is TRU. They probably have them other places but I live in a very pathetic area. (We don't even have a BRU or Target).
http://www.thefirstyears.com/products/product.asp?pValue=1192

HTH!!

ETA: These are also great because unlike the other Take & Toss cups, these have lines on them so you know how many ounces you DS/DD is drinking.

kijip
07-10-2004, 06:17 AM
Those were the first sippy cups Toby would take as well. I really like them and certainly second your praise,

memedee
07-10-2004, 08:56 AM
ITA also.

rrosen
07-10-2004, 09:50 AM
ITA as well! We bought these at BuyBuyBaby and they are the only sippy's that DD can manage. I also like that they have the measurments on the side.

I HATE that I have spent a small fortune on buying other sippys. Most of all those Avent ones with the million parts!