PDA

View Full Version : These things should have a warning label on them!

rrosen
07-13-2004, 09:49 AM
I am LMAO right now! DD has had some diarrhea caused by an antibiotic she is on for a double ear infection. I read in Super Baby Foods that blueberries were good for diarrhea. My pediatrician said that it would be OK to give her some (I know some say to wait because they are a common allergen) She loved them, and I guess ate more than she should, because they actually turned her 'parts' blue! I kid you not! OK, I scrubbed her up, now to go clean the CD she turned blue too!

jd11365
07-13-2004, 09:56 AM
I agree! Good thing my friend warned me about it because I might have freaked out if I had seen that the first time without warning. :) Kayla is an addict...and this week they are BOGO at our grocery store. The kid can sit down to a whole pint if I would let her...and double fists them! (Those w/ fear of choking need not watch my DD eat...you would pass out.) And she gets blue poop...and they come out just as they go in...sometimes whole! It's the weirdest thing!

Jamie
Mommy to Kayla
May '03

miki
07-13-2004, 10:15 AM
We just did blueberries, too. The poo was definitely a funky color but I didn't find a baby butt dyed blue! Too funny!

babymama
07-13-2004, 11:07 AM
Hilarious! and good to know for when we add bb's to his diet.

Mama to Santiago, born 11/16/03

amp
07-13-2004, 11:35 AM
Oh yeah! DS's bottom is perpetually blue since blueberries are his favorite! We've just learned to live with it. LOL!