PDA

View Full Version : Great Price for the Medela Pump In Style Advanced, Model #57026 & Dr. Brown

remyryo
10-14-2004, 02:28 PM
I was doing some web searching and found the Medela Pump In Style Advanced, Model #57026 for $236.99 at a site called www.elbambi.com. It's the shoulder bag model. They also have several stores here in New York/New Jersey. I've visited the store once before, the one in West New York, New Jersey (yes for those of you who don't live near here, there is a town called West New York that's actually in New Jersey). It's a legit store. They carry a lot of Morigeau Lepine furniture, etc. Seems like since this shop is in a not so great neighborhood, we can all take advantage of their great prices.

I actually registered for it at Buy Buy Baby for $319.00. At BBB, the pump is not returnable, even if you never open it. But if you read the details page for elbambi, they say as long as it's not opened, it's returnable.

I haven't come across this one cheaper than 236.99.

I'm due mid Nov and plan to buy the Medela shortly after that. If anyone wants any further information, feel free to email me.

Last thing, the NON wide neck Dr. Brown's bottles can work with the pump - a sales associate and I tried it at BBB. Good I guess if I want to freeze milk and bottle together, but as I only have about 12 bottles, it might make more sense to use the plastic pouches...

Vivian

VELO77
10-22-2004, 03:31 AM
Actually I found this deal on fatwallet a couple of weeks ago. I believe it's the same pump $20 cheaper. Then again the shipping cost will determine which of the two is the cheapest.

http://www.hackleyhme.com/product_info.php?products_id=197

--Verna