PDA

View Full Version : Solids problems??

KrisM
10-18-2004, 09:46 AM
How do I know if the oatmeal is causing problems with DS? He has no obvious things going on - rash, etc. But, his sleep has gotten quite worse in the past 2 nights. He had been only waking 2 or 3 times. He'd eat and go right back to sleep. The last 2 nights, he's back to waking every hour or so and not wanting to sleep. Is it coincidence, or can it be due to the oatmeal?

He just had oatmeal on Saturday and Sunday. He only had about 1.5 tsp (dry) and not all of it went in.

During the day, he doesn't seem terribly fussy or in pain or anything. I'm just not sure if I should keep feeding him the oatmeal or if I should stop for a couple of days.

What do you all think?

mysweetboy
10-18-2004, 11:24 AM
Kris, we just started solids (rice cereal) so I'm probably not the best to give advice. But personally, I would stop the oatmeal for a few days to try to rule out if it was the cause of the sleep problems. I think that's the only way you can know for sure.

Best of luck!
Lori
mommy to Charlie, 5 months old!

edited to correct mistake

KrisM
10-18-2004, 07:22 PM
So, out popped tooth #2 this afternoon. I think that's the cause of the sleep problem. When I look back, before tooth #1, he had a couple of bad, bad nights sleep. Hopefully, in a day or two, he'll settle back down to normal.