PDA

View Full Version : Loving some IKEA plastic bibs...

quikeye
10-28-2004, 01:58 AM
Hi all, I just had to post about these. I read about the plastic frog-looking bibs from IKEA with the spill catcher on the bottom in this forum a looong time ago, but my local IKEA said they were discon't... I found them this weekend and have been using them-- love em! We'd used a bunch of terry cloth, vinyl backed, velcro, tie on etc bibs with little success, K would just grab it and pull them into his mouth, getting the spilled food al over himself. But the plastic ones are molded & he can't do it (and doesn't even seem to want to)... plus they're SOOO easy to clean and catch all of the goop and crumbs (loving toast around here lately!).

And cheap! 1.99 for a 2 pack. I can't find them on the website, hopefully they didn't discon't them. The pic's from ieka in australia. I found a whole rack @ my IKEA (Emeryville, CA) if anyone's interested. :)

http://perth.ikea.com.au/Product_Images/PE099407.jpg

Imperia
10-28-2004, 05:07 AM
Hahaha, aren't these adorable! We have these too, plus a little bowl and cup and spoon set. My DD LOVE them because they have "eyes" and she loves eyes.
They are very similar to the baby bjorn ones but cheaper (obviously!)

I couldn't really the soft bibs on DD because she just lifted them up and sucked on teh fabric, so these were a life saver.