PDA

View Full Version : What bibs do you like?

Christeen_Trevor
10-28-2004, 10:59 PM
My baby started solids a few weeks ago I have used some cloth ones that go in the washer. I really liked a bib/smock we used at my aunt's house by bumpkins that was big and we could just rinse off.
Anyone know where I can get the best price on these or anything else similar. Also what works best on getting orange colored stains out ( carrots, sweet potatoes and squash).
Christeen

Emmas Mom
10-29-2004, 01:29 PM
I recently discovered the Sally Huss bibs from wal-Mart (at the recommendation of others on this board). I LOVE them!!! They are a washable vinylish material. LOL I'm not sure what they're made of but I love the fact that I can just wipe them off. They actually can be washed in the washing machine too, I just take them out & let them hang dry, which doesn't take long. They have a "crumb catcher" too which helps a lot w/my DD. I think they are about $3.80 or so?? So far, they are the best we've found. :)

chrissyhowie
10-29-2004, 01:51 PM
I use these bibs:
http://www.simplyvintagetresors.com/BabyPages/babybibs.htm

They get plenty of use in our house and hold up wonderfully. I've ordered a few times from her and got some for my sister's kids as well. The seller is so nice and packages them up beautifully too!

HTH,

murpheyblue
10-29-2004, 01:56 PM
I've got lots of bibs but the ones I like the best are a cheap set of 3 by Circo from Target. The three pack was about $6. They're plastic so they rince off, fairly large, and have a pocket to catch falling food (great for when you start finger foods).

LucyG
10-29-2004, 02:18 PM
We, also, LOVE the Sally Huss bibs from Wal-Mart!! They are wonderful. We have three, and that's more than enough. FYI, Soft Scrub with bleach will remove tomato-based stains from these bibs in a matter of minutes.

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
20 months and counting!

nupe
10-29-2004, 02:58 PM
Have you seen abetterbib.com?