PDA

View Full Version : Can you believe it has been a year already??

MMEand1
07-28-2006, 01:08 AM
I was just thinking that it was a year ago that I had to leave my DD at 6 months old. I can't believe it has been a year since I last nursed her. I remember coming back and HOPING that she would be interested again, but to no avail, despite trying everything. I was so sad. It's funny that you can miss something like that. I am very thankful to all that helped us during that rough time and there has not been a day since that I have not thought of all the kindness and compassion from so many wonderful mama's! My DD has not had a single ear-infection, nor anything more serious than a few sniffles and a slight fever (when she is teething), and I owe a lot of that to everyone here that made it possible for me to continue pumping and shipping the milk back home to my DD.

Again, a VERY heartfelt and sincere thank you from our family for all that you mama's do for others!

Mariah P.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l94/m2e2/f67b45e8.jpg

elliput
07-28-2006, 08:14 AM
Mariah, your DD is beautiful!

I think we all found you to be a great source of inspiration. Mother, Wife, Soldier. You make me proud to know there are great women as yourself serving our country. GO AIR FORCE!

kimbe
07-28-2006, 09:19 AM
Wow! Has it really been a year?

You continue to be a source of inspiration to me. You DD is beautiful! I am so glad that you've shared your life with all of us here!

Thank YOU! :)

mommyoftwo
07-28-2006, 09:30 AM
You're daughter is absolutely gorgeous. I wasn't a member of the boards when you had to leave your DD, but from everything I've heard since then, I think you are one amazing momma. Your DD is very lucky to have you as her mommy.

jhrabosk
07-28-2006, 09:43 AM
Your DD is a real beauty! And your devotion to her, despite so many obstacles, is a real inspiration.