PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Ameda pump parts in CT, or good online deal

DrSally
08-16-2006, 09:04 AM
Hi, does anyone know of a B&M store in Southern CT to buy Ameda pump parts? If not, where is the best online deal. On a related note, how often do you replace those white valves?

stillplayswithbarbies
08-16-2006, 10:41 AM
When I needed some, I did a www.froogle.com search for them whenever I needed them and ordered from whoever was cheapest including shipping at the time. Usually it was on eBay.

I replaced them about once a month, or whenever I could see a space in the pointy end of them, or whenever I heard/saw milk bubbling UP through them while pumping, or whenever my output went down.

DrSally
08-16-2006, 10:52 AM
Thanks, I am definitely not replacing them often enough then. I wondered about the space at the end. I've thrown them out when I see a big space. Could have something to do with lower output for me.

citymama
08-20-2006, 09:30 PM
Yes - check out the warehouse store of babycatalog.com (directions and hours on their website) in West Haven, CT. I think the store is called Baby Club of America and it's right of 95 at exit 43. They sell Ameda pumps and parts at good prices.

DrSally
08-21-2006, 06:18 AM
Thank you so much! That's actually where I bought my pump, but I was in such a haze that I forgot the name of the place, directions, ect., and have been trying to find it ever since.

Shoot, just went there and they don't carry valves or diagphrams :(

sadie_beth_1124
08-21-2006, 03:31 PM
Dunno if this will help, but I bought parts for my Lansinoh double electric @ www.lansinoh.com. They are the same. In fact, the flanges I ordered were labeled "Ameda".