PDA

View Full Version : lanisoh double electric pump

freedom
07-07-2007, 02:36 PM
Does anyone have the laninsoh double electric pump? Is this the one that was mentioned in the Baby Bargains book as being the same thing as the Ameda PY?
There aren't any reviews for it yet on Amazon, seems like a good price if its the same as the Ameda PY, plus free shipping.
I'm considering this one (Lanisoh double electric), the Ameda PY, and the Medela Swing.
Anyone know about the lanisoh pump?

mummy
07-11-2007, 12:16 PM
I am using the lansinoh double electric pump at work now. I bought it because it is the same as the Ameda Purely Yours (confirmed from several different websites) but a lot cheaper. I got it at a bargain price on drugstore.com for $114 (it was on sale) about a month ago. So far I like it. I get 6oz in 15 minutes for the first session of the day and then 2-4oz for subsequent pumping sessions.

It is really easy to clean and very lightweight. It doesn't come with a bag but I just use another bag I have. I have never used any other electric pump but compared to the Avent isis manual pump, it is a bit more uncomfortable. However you can adjust the speed and suction which is great.

Let me know if you have any other questions about it.

freedom
07-11-2007, 02:09 PM
That's a great price!
I had the medela pis with my son, but got rid of it thinking by the time I had another baby, there would be something better out there. I also had the Avent Isis, but it didn't work for me. The PIS worked okay. But it's quite expensive (our insurance at the time covered most of the cost of the PIS).