PDA

View Full Version : Interactive Poll bar graphs? (How to)

mik8
01-22-2006, 12:42 PM
I've seen it quite a few times here. How do you post those interactive poll bar graphs where everyone can click and vote on a certain topic? Do you use a certain software? Can I post it at any website? Our family clan/relatives (who are scattered across the globe)need to vote on something important and I think this is a great idea so I'd like to see if it can be posted on any website. TIA!

s7714
01-22-2006, 11:43 PM
The polls you see on these message boards are a part of it's software--not something you can use to post a poll anywhere but here. (Sorry!) Other message board sites have similar features in their systems as does Yahoo Groups. I'm sure software exists somewhere to make your own little polls for emailing to people though. Try searching on the software sites www.tucows.com or www.download.com , you may be able to find something there.

If you want to create a poll for here, all you have to do is click on POLL in the upper line, and fill in the data. (The upper line meaning the one at the top of a forum that reads left to right: Logout FAQ Search Read new Post Poll User menu Profiles Rating Calendar)

HTH,
Jennifer
Mommy to
DD 3/03
DD 6/05

Calling fellow BBB SoCal moms...we'd love to meet you!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/babybargainssocal/

mik8
01-23-2006, 11:11 AM
Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your reply. We were able to establish our family website through Yahoo and the interactive poll using CPoll.com. It's now up and running. Thanks again!