PDA

View Full Version : How to post feedback

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
02-06-2006, 08:05 AM
I can not for the life of me figure this out if someone could tell me pretty specifically I would sure appreciate it.

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 ETA 05-22-06

juliasmom05
02-06-2006, 09:06 AM
Susan,

When you are logged in, you would just go to any message written by the user you want to post feed back. If the user does not have any feedback yet, then underneath the authors name and right next to the number of posts, there should be a "Rate this user". Just click on "rate this user" and it should bring up a new box where you can post feedback. If the user has ratings, then just click on the number of points. This will bring up the users ratings and there should be a link to "rate this user".

Alternatively you can just go to the ratings menu (which is on the top menu bar), find the user by clicking on the first letter of the user. This will bring up a list of users. Click on the user's name. Underneath the user's name it should say "rate this user". Click on it and again a new box will pop up to write your feedback.

If there is not a "Rate this user" next to the username, then the user has this option disabled.

edited to clarify.

HTH.

Marci

Mom to Julia 4

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
02-26-2006, 07:50 PM
Alright, I have read and reread the above directions and NOWHERE can I find anything that says "rate this user" in any screen, regardless of if the person already has feedback or not. I have someone who has been a tremendous support to me and would like to leave feedback, can anyone please help me?

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 ETA 05-22-06

bluej
02-26-2006, 08:19 PM
I think you must have your feedback turned off. Go to "User Menu", then to "edit your preference", scroll down and there's a question "participate in user feedback and rating", if you click on the yes then you can rate others and they can rate you as well. HTH!

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
02-27-2006, 04:56 PM
Finally, thanks Jen!

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 ETA 05-22-06