PDA

View Full Version : Stupid questions

ljackson
10-11-2006, 10:08 PM
I'm sure I should be able to figure this out for myself, but apparently I can't. I would like to have the same ending to all of my posts (ie my name and due date), but can't see how to do it other than typing the same stuff in every time. How do I do it a better way?

While I was trying to work that one out I looked at my profile and noticed that it says I am male, which I'm not. Not sure how I managed to get that one wrong (I blame general pregnancy stupidity) but how do I change it?

TIA

Lindsay

s7714
10-12-2006, 12:17 AM
Don't worry, there are probably a lot of "males" floating around here as it is the default setting.

To change your profile, click on the word TOP towards the top left of your screen. From there, you should see a line of things starting with Logout / FAQ... Click on User Menu. That will take you to where you can change your info., password, profile, etc. Click on Profile to change your gender ;) and type in your signature info.

HTH,
Jennifer
Mommy to
Miss Pure Energy 3/03
Miss Antsy-Pants 6/05

Calling fellow BBB SoCal moms...we'd love to meet you!
(100 posts & BBB member for 3 months req'd)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/babybargainssocal/

ljackson
10-12-2006, 08:28 AM
Thanks so much. I thought it would be something simple but couldn't for the life of me find it.