PDA

View Full Version : Maukilo co-op!

papal
03-22-2005, 05:37 PM
Expires end of March.
As usual, if there is something out of stock, or something that you want from a particular brand that Alex has on the website, call or email and ask her to order it for you!
Happy Shopping!!
--
Here are the details:

BabyBarg35 for FREE shipping on any item/s over $35

BabyBarg55 for 20% discount except the *items mentioned below. The
free shipping offer applies to all orders totalling over $69,
regarless if a coupon has been used or not.
* all Kettler items, including High Chairs
* Kinderkram Play Sets and Figures
* Like-a-Bikes
* and larger Furniture items like shelfes and beds, etc.
* Tapestree Table
--

brittone2
03-22-2005, 08:54 PM
Sweet :) Thanks Rashmi and thanks again to the folks at Maukilo :)

MelissaTC
03-22-2005, 10:04 PM
How does this work? Free shipping on orders over $69, regardless of coop or not. So with spending less, you can choose between the free shipping OR 20%? Or both? Just want to budget my change correctly. ;)

QNP
03-23-2005, 02:13 AM
From what I can recall of the last co-op:
if you spend a minimum of $35, you qualify for free shipping only
If you spend $55 or more, you qualify for 20% discount plus free shipping.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, Rashmi...and thanks for doing the legwork again.

One other note, Oompa toys might have a co-op too, so I did a quick price comparison of the items that i'm interested in and it seems like Maukilo's pricing is a little lower (ex. Haba Walker Wagon is $119.95 at Maukilo and $129.49 at Oompa, prices are pre-discount).

mommyj_2
03-23-2005, 05:49 AM
I think it depends on the item. I checked some items I wanted and Oompa was cheaper.

zuzu
03-23-2005, 07:08 AM
Thanks! Off to choose animals . . .

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

papal
03-23-2005, 07:23 AM
- Min order $35 for FREE SHIPPING
BabyBarg35

- Min order of $55 for 20% off
BabyBarg55

If you buy $69 worth of stuff (pre-discount), you will automatically be eligible for free shipping, per the website.

sue_g
03-23-2005, 10:45 AM
Rashmi,
Can you please double check if the free shipping is $69 before or after the discount?

Thanks.

papal
03-23-2005, 11:19 AM
Before the discount.
So if you total up to $69 or more, you get the free shipping AND the discount. So it will be 55.20 total. Does that make sense?

Corie
03-23-2005, 06:23 PM
I would love to buy a game (ages 4+) for my daughter. Any suggestions on their games? All of the HABA games sound so interesting!

Also, I would like to buy a teether or rattle for my 5 month old son. Any suggestions there?

As you can see, I have never owned a HABA toy!!

Please help!

Corie

tigalig
03-23-2005, 07:10 PM
We're big HABA fans here and I'll suggest that you order what you like just from the website and you will not be disappointed. If you want a list of what we have, I'll be happy to share it with you. I wish I had known about HABA years ago - they're made to last, that's for sure!

tigalig
03-24-2005, 11:41 AM
Thanks, Rashmi, I'm placing my third order with Maukilo this year! You're doing a great job with the co-op.

Corie
03-24-2005, 04:27 PM
Ida,

I would love to order a couple of the HABA games for my daughter.
I am looking at the games (4 years+) section. Do you have any of these? Can you make any suggestions?

Also, how are the teethers? I would like to try one for my son.

Thanks for your help!!

Corie

nitaghei
03-25-2005, 12:22 PM
Rashmi,

You are evil!!! :) I just got an order from Maukilo a week ago, which included a complete catalog of Holztiger products. Now I just need to win the lotto or something. :( The one set I really wanted for Neel is over $150. Ouch!!

Nita
mom to Neel, January 2003
dog mom to a PWD and a cocker(at the Rainbow Bridge)

TahliasMom
03-25-2005, 11:09 PM
wow. i'm so overwhelmed. any suggestions for a 1 year old girl? we have some wooden stuff but i'm looking to expand. i would love to get some stuff for DD for her b-day in couple of months.
thanks

nigele
03-26-2005, 01:50 PM
Melissa,

Let me know if you want to go in on an order together to get the 20% off! There are a couple of things I'd like but I wouldn't make it to $55 to qualify for the discount.

ett
03-26-2005, 02:12 PM
Thanks so much Rashmi for setting this up again.

kensjen
03-27-2005, 07:16 PM
Yay!!!!

BTW, I just gave Jonah the Erzi eggs for easter and they are a big hit! Anyone want to share their favorite food items?? I'm thinking about the tea bag set...anyone have this? And Rashmi, would she order any Erzi food for us?

I'm also thinking about some Hotztiger animals, although I am kinda afraid to start...LOL...

ett
03-28-2005, 12:27 AM
ETA - I talked to Alex this morning and she told me that to get free shipping you have to spend $69 after the 20% off discount. She said there were many orders from the last co-op that were very heavy so she had to up the minimum purchase requirements in order to still make a profit. Just letting everyone know.

I'm trying to send an order but it's not giving me the free shipping for my order of $70 pre-discount. It looks like I need to have $69 after the 20% discount to get the free shipping. What's going on?

Anybody else have this problem?

zuzu
03-28-2005, 10:02 AM
The tea bag set is adorable! We ordered a lot of food items last time around, and while some items are smaller than many people expected, we really like everything. (Things are packed away until we get a play kitchen, so I can't remember which were my favorites - will have to take them out tonight and look again.)

I think Alex can try to get other Erzi and Haba food products that aren't on her site. I'm pretty sure the chocolate we got was not on her site at the time.

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

tigalig
03-29-2005, 12:28 PM
I, too, spoke to Alex and ordered $69 (after 20% discount) in order to receive the free shipping. I was so close to the $69 amount that I ordered more than I anticipated, but I rather get merchandise than pay for shipping (even $5) any day.

slknight
03-29-2005, 01:56 PM
I actually had this problem in the last co-op. I spoke with Alex on the phone then (about something else) and specifically asked her if the free shipping was before or after the discount. She told me that I had to spend $69 AFTER the discount. I didn't feel like buying anything else then (well, I did, but felt like I shouldn't if ykwim) so I paid the shipping.

On my receipt, my total was approx $74 before the discount.
Discount was $14.95, making my subtotal $59.80. I paid $4.95 shipping so my total was $64.75.

I've got it in front of me. I did order on the very last day of the last co-op. Maybe she had changed the policy by then?

papal
03-31-2005, 06:03 PM
Hey girls!
I am sorry, haven't been checking the boards in a few days. Sorry about the confusion caused.. my understanding was $69 before discount.. i did not get an email about the new policy so it is news to me as well. i will let her know when i talk to her... hope it didn't upset anyone too much!

papal
03-31-2005, 06:04 PM
I think she would get the Erzi.. definitely call and ask her... the Holtz animals are quiet beautiful.. but yes, it might start a new addiction! :)