PDA

View Full Version : Direct order LINK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

priscilla73
06-01-2005, 03:07 PM
Yippee!!!!! The ordering page is now up and running. All sale prices will be notated on the special sale page. This sale will run through June!

Here's the link:

http://www.saltwatercanvas.com/bbbmoms.htm

Just FYI, some items may have to still be made so there may be a short wait. The Beachy bags are turning out to be more popular than she expected and she'll have to sew it up for ya.

Happy Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Priscilla

punkadoodle2
06-01-2005, 03:33 PM
Will they still do it if you pay with credit card? I was planning on ordering one in the next couple of days anyway!!

Thanks SO much for doing this. I've fallen in love with those bags!

Java
06-03-2005, 10:24 AM
I just wanted to add the link:

www.saltwatercanvas.com

Priscilla - thanks so much for setting this up! This is perfect for our trip. I can't wait to get it.

priscilla73
06-04-2005, 09:27 AM
Thanks for doing that. I added it to the original post just in case they don't see it here.

Have a great trip.

icunurse
06-04-2005, 09:51 AM
Not to be a pain, but I placed an order on Thursday and immediately sent an email and, other than my PayPal receipt, I haven't received an order confirmation or any notice that my order was adjusted for the BBB discount. Is this normal? Thanks!

punkadoodle2
06-04-2005, 10:17 AM
Priscilla,

Just wondering of you were able to find out if they just honor this deal with paypal, or if they'll do it by credit card? Getting ready to place an order....

Thanks a bunch for doing this! :-)

priscilla73
06-04-2005, 10:22 AM
Credit card payments are okay!

Please hold your order until the page is up at the end of the weekend, maybe sooner.

priscilla73
06-04-2005, 10:25 AM
If you placed and order PRIOR to June 1, your order does NOT qualify you for this current discount. I am so sorry. Saltwater has been swamped with requests for "Price Adjusting and free mini mesh bags" and that was not part of the agreement. For new orders, you can certainly receive the discount.

The new BBB Sale Page will be in effect very shortly. All new orders will be processed through this link.

For existing orders, placed on or after June 1, you WILL receive a credit for the Group Discount pricing.

For new orders, please wait for the Link to the Special Sale Page. This sale will run for the entire month of June! :)

priscilla73
06-04-2005, 10:34 AM
It's a good question. She's been swamped with orders and emails. With some orders, they didn't specify that they are with the group and she's completely overwhelmed right now.

I haven't yet received my credit and with the ordering on HOLD, this will allow her to

1) Get the Sale page up and running and

2) Get everyone their credits.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

punkadoodle2
06-04-2005, 12:33 PM
Certainly will!!

Thanks again!

momtoemma
06-25-2005, 10:23 PM
Priscilla,

I just went to order with the coop discount, and as I got to the checkout, it said my shipping charges were over $10. The way I read the sale page, we would only be charged $1 for s&h. Is that correct? I haven't placed my order yet as I'm waiting to hear what the deal is with these charges. Will they be refunded later?

Thanks!

priscilla73
06-25-2005, 10:41 PM
No, the $1 is to cover the cost of shipping the Free Mini Mesh bag to you.

What you pay at checkout is your final cost. She ships Priority Mail, fwiw.

momtoemma
06-25-2005, 11:06 PM
Thanks for clarifying! I think I need to go to bed...it's getting late!

priscilla73
06-25-2005, 11:12 PM
It's really confusing...sorry about that! I just emailed her and asked her to revise that because you're not the only one that asked.

HannaAddict
06-29-2005, 02:49 AM
Thank you so much for setting this up. The ordering process went smoothly, I love that we have our own page. I went back and forth between a special whale and whale and finally decided on the special whale irregular with key carbiner since it was a great price. And a mini mesh too.

Just wanted to express my appreciation. Can't wait to load it up for the wading pool and swim class.

Kimberly
DS 3/18/04