PDA

View Full Version : Possible co op from Wildchild (bumble, kecci, posh bags)

Judie
07-28-2005, 05:19 PM
first off, i'm not sure if this post is against the rules or not, so i apologize in advance if it is. i'm a newbie :-)

i emailed wildchild b/c i had a question about the bumble bag in
circus. julie got back to me very quickly and was helpful. i asked
her about group discounts and she replied:

"If you are looking to buy in quantity, I am sure I can work
something out with you. Let me know what you were thinking about and
we'll see what we can do. I'm always willing to work with my
customers."

later she sent me this email:

"I just wanted to give you a little more information. In addition to the Bumble Bag Jessica fabrics that are on my website, Jennie Lynn, the designer, has several more styles. So, if you and your friends want to check all of the fabrics available for the Bumble Bag Jessica Style Diaper bag, go to her website here:

http://www.bumblebags.com/jessica.html.

In addition to what I have in stock for immediate shipment, these are the fabrics the designer has in stock:

Circus Stripe
Green Pucci
Vibrant Floral

If there is another style Bumble Bag anyone is interested in, I can also get those...just let me know.

Also, if you're looking for a fun "part-time" diaper bag, I just got a new line of bags in called Kecci. Their Shanghai Line is a Petunia Picklebottom knock-offs, and I was really skeptical about them because they were priced so much lower than other brands. But they are adorable! One of my customers came into the shop with one (before my order arrived) and it looked great and she had only good things to say about it. My only concern is the fabric is not treated or laminated and may frey. Although, my customer who had it for three months hadn't had any problems with that at all.

Anyhow, I'm not trying to sell you anything, just wanted to pass it on. Personally, I LOVE the Bumble Bag Jessica. I've carried it since the day I opened my doors because it's the best bag out there and Jennie Lynn Johansen, the designer is an incredible woman.

this is the site: http://stores.wildchildpdx.com/StoreFront.bok

she sells the bumble bag for $99, which is the cheapest i've been
able to find online.

i plan on ordering the bumble bag in circus. if anyone has any interest in forming a co op, please let me know asap. i'll wait a day or so and then just purchase the bag. i really have no idea on how exactly a co op is formed!

again, i really hope this isn't against the rules- i mean no harm.

thanks!

judie

Judie
07-28-2005, 06:39 PM
julie has offered free shipping. this is her email:

"i'm happy to offer your group free shipping. my website is set up kind of weird with promo codes, so if your group places an order and sends an accompanying email with the code: JUDITH, they will receive free shipping for their order. as i process the orders manually, they won't have to worry about the shipping charges that appear on the order."

this is her email address: [email protected]

this is the site: http://stores.wildchildpdx.com/Search.bok?
category=Bags%3A--Diaper+Bags

let me know if anyone takes advantage of this :-)

judie

Judie
07-28-2005, 06:49 PM
the code is good through august.

judie

golfgirl12_27
07-28-2005, 09:56 PM
Possibly. I have one ordered from brownson5th.com which should be arriving any day now (at least it better). I'm not sure I'm going to like the print (green pucci) so if I don't I will want to order the pink pucci or paisley.

Just email through the boards if you find out any more.

TIA,
Suz

Judie
07-29-2005, 07:41 AM
the free shipping is on all the bags, not just the bumble ones. i'm ordering one this am- so excited!!!

judie

golfgirl12_27
07-29-2005, 09:41 AM
Okay, so we can go ahead and order? That's great. Hopefully my other one will get here soon. It's driving me nuts because it's taking so long. I'm tempted to cancel that order (if I can and order one from here- they are cheaper than the one I bought anyway!).

Judie
07-29-2005, 11:50 AM
yep, you can go ahead and order. i did this am. i saved $7.95 :-)

what bag and pattern where you planning to get? i ordered the circus strip bumble jessica style. can't wait to get it!!!

judie

golfgirl12_27
08-08-2005, 09:45 PM
Hey,

I ordered the Jessica in "Pink Pucci" today. I'm getting SO TIRED of waiting for my other one (ordered from brownson5th.com). Apparently it gets drop shipped from the manufacturer...blah blah..... whatever- it's taking forever. So when that one gets here I'm going to return it. It's the green pucci which I thought I'd like but now am not so sure.

Thanks for getting the free shipping! I emailed her to make sure the bag was in stock and when it would be shipped and she said she'd ship it tomorrow and that her normal shipping method is USPS priority so I should have it on Thurday at the latest. I can't wait!

Thanks again,
Suz

Judie
08-09-2005, 06:03 AM
cool suz! let us know how you like it!

the free shipping applies to anything on her site. julie said she's been adding more and more stuff....i have to go check it out.

judie