PDA

View Full Version : Livie and Luca Shoes Co-op?

cara1
10-17-2005, 12:39 PM
If you check out their site, they mention a rewards program if you host a party (IRL or online). But the 10 % off applies only to the host. I'm wondering if we got enough folks together if they'd give a broader discount or co-op. Anyone interested or able to take on such a task?

I'll cross-post in the Reality Layette forum.

TahliasMom
10-17-2005, 03:15 PM
their shoes are adorable. i'm about 30 minutes from albany, ca but i'm not sure if i could do a coop, time wise and i never done one. the virtual thing sounds really cool though that way we don't have to deal with one mass shipment to one person and then that person have to ship them out. i wonder if they got for that? have you contacted them yet? i am on few shoes co-ops yahoo groups so i be happy to spread the word if we get a discount.

lpl47
10-17-2005, 09:49 PM
I'd be interested in participating, but I can't take on the organization task right now. The shoes are so cute!

cara1
10-18-2005, 09:36 PM
So I e-mailed the co-owner about starting a co-op, and here is her resonse:

We have just established a VIP Lounge for on-line communities, and coincidentally, we have been in contact with Denise Fields, founder of Baby Bargains (our shoes interest her and will be reviewed for her books next edition.)

If you would like, we can have a VIP party for Baby Bargains Message board starting on October 31st through Nov. 6th. We will provide a username and password and everyone from the community can get 10% off our regular prices.

Party Details:
Date of VIP
October 31st - Nov. 6
Guest will go to www.LivieandLuca.com
They will click on VIP Lounge
They will type username: babybargains and the password:10off

Think of a fun way to promote it and I'd be happy to help you with wording or anything at all! Tell the world about the event!
Mitzi

These shoes look awesome, I can't wait!

Oregonmother
10-18-2005, 09:52 PM
Too bad, it seems the biggest size they have in stock right now is 18 which = a size 7. Their size chart goes up to size 10 though. Do you know why they have such a limited stock? Cute shoes though.

TahliasMom
10-18-2005, 10:00 PM
I wonder if they can throw in a reduced or free shipping. it's $5 for 1 pair of shoes, $8 for 2-3 pairs of shoes, and $12 for 4 pairs and so on. Seems kind of steep and pretty much nulls the 10%.