PDA

View Full Version : Joy's Waldorf Dolls - Co-op

luvtoshop
10-20-2005, 11:15 AM
Joy would be happy to offer a Co-op for BBB...

www.joyswaldorfdolls.com

Here are the specifics:

-10% off any doll now including the Heavy Babies, Mermaids
and Centaur dolls. The minimum of $500.00 after the discounts on the dolls should be easy to meet now. (We had to meet a minimum of $500 last Co-op---wasn't a problem)

There is a new 16" Baby Princess Mermaid doll available starting next week. They are real playable and hugable and come in 4 colorations of only 6 each. Their tails are silk or iridescent cottons and have a weighted sac of flax and lavender inside. They are $129.00 - 10% =$116.00

Also new are Holiday outfits, one in the line is a boy doll set that includes a shirt and vest, pants and yarmulke!

The kits and supplies are 15% off -- We must sell 6 total in each category to get the discount. This means that 6 kits or 6 orders of supplies must be ordered. (Did not have a problem meeting the minimum during the last co-op.)

Be sure to write BBB in the Special Instructions box. Joy will get back to you and let you know the total price with the discount. This will not be reflected in your order online. Your cc will not be processed until she contacts you.

*I'll post the end date for this co-op. It is effective immediately.
Have fun shopping!

punk mama
10-20-2005, 12:52 PM
I just discovered Waldorf dolls and I'm interested in purchasing one of the kits but I have a few questions. Is it all done by hand or does one need a sewing machine for some of the steps? Okay, I guess that's my only question...for now, at least. TIA!

-Faith

dules
10-20-2005, 01:49 PM
I recommend emailing Joy with those questions. I sent her a few q's of my own and she got back to me right away.

Thanks Sandra for setting this up!

Best,
Mary

luvtoshop
10-20-2005, 10:46 PM
It seems that we're going to have to gather orders in a database and once we hit minimums, people may order. Joy is too busy this time of year to organize that for us. So that we can answer questions and get organized, please join this group.

[email protected]

See you there!

luvtoshop
10-20-2005, 10:47 PM
It seems that we're going to have to gather orders in a database and once we hit minimums, people may order. Joy is too busy this time of year to organize that for us. So that we can answer questions and get organized, please join this group.

[email protected]

See you there!

luvtoshop
10-20-2005, 11:14 PM
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/coopfun

neeter
10-21-2005, 01:02 PM
Faith - I'm curious about this too -- can you post the answer you get to this question? I would not want to innudate Joy with similar questions. Thanks!

neeter
10-21-2005, 01:02 PM
Faith - I'm curious about this too -- can you post the answer you get to this question? I would not want to innudate Joy with similar questions. Thanks!

punk mama
10-21-2005, 01:21 PM
Sure...I just now sent off an email to Joy and I'll be sure to post the answer for everyone.

-Faith

punk mama
10-22-2005, 12:17 AM
Here's her response...

"Most of the dressable doll kits have pre-sewn body upgrades to take away
the need for a sewing machine. The doll can then be sewn
completely by hand. Clothing is another story.
There are clothing patterns with dress-up doll kits.
However, all sewing can be done by hand as it was in the past."

neeter
10-22-2005, 10:36 AM
Thanks for posting her reply! Good to know that it can be done by hand...

Lilredhen5
11-11-2005, 09:34 PM
Hi,
I am new here :) Is this co-op still open? Do you have to have a minimum of posts to join? I have tons of feedback in several places...when does the co-op end?
Thanks,
~Loren