PDA

View Full Version : Please Help- I am soooo lost. I'm signed up- Now what?

taraalissa
12-05-2006, 10:46 AM
I want to get in on the "george" co-op but can't figure out how to get in. I am signed up for the yahoo group and see all the files, messages, etc. but don't know what to do.

Can someone please talk me through exactly how to get my name on the list for the bouncing horse co-op? Please?

So frustrated....

juliasmom05
12-05-2006, 10:59 AM
Let me see whether I can help you through it.

Go to where you see all the files listed on the left hand side.

Click on database:

This should bring up a list of tables. Click on George the Bouncing Horse which is the third one down.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, right beneath the list of people who are signed up for this, it says add a record. Click on add a record.

Then just fill in the information and then click on the add a record button on the bottom of the form and you should be all set.

Let me know if you don't understand something.

HTH

Marci

taraalissa
12-05-2006, 11:00 AM
Actually, I think i did it. I added my name to the database. Is that right? Do I just wait for an invoice to pay now?

taraalissa
12-05-2006, 11:01 AM
Thanks for the instructions. I appreciate the help. Sometimes the simplest things seem to confuse me most (mommy syndrome). :)

juliasmom05
12-05-2006, 11:07 AM
Glad you figured it out. As far as paying, all the coops are different. I think for the Bouncing George, since the price will depend on how many get ordered, I would wait. When the time comes, there will be an announcement on how to pay.

Marci