PDA

View Full Version : Brides & Flower Girls Dresses

November Bride
07-12-2005, 10:52 PM
If you have to resort to the worst case scenario of purchasing a replacement dress, here are some suggestions.

If YOU are a Baltimore Area Bride, they are having a Filene's Basement Bridal Event on Friday, July 15 @ the Towson Marketplace on Putty Ave. (www.filenesbasement.com)

www.houseofbrides.com - they are currently having a clearance sale on their line of gowns called the "Sterling Collection." Some dresses are advertised for $99.

www.fancyoccasions.com for flower girl dresses. They are currently having a clearance sale on dresses.

SynchronicityBoutique
07-13-2005, 04:18 PM
Although Synchronicity Boutique isn't really a bridal store, I do sell gowns, including gowns intended for bridal parties, for every size from a little girls' size 7 or 8 (sometimes even smaller) through to women's plus sizes. I will sell anyone with a receipt from Martin's the same number of dresses at my cost. I'm not looking for publicity for this, but I can imagine how stuck people feel. In many cases, I can get dresses literally overnight. Our most expensive gowns are usually well under $400 (retail), and my cost is about half of that (shipping would be extra... I'll show people the receipts and that will be their only other cost.) The only other requirement would be that I have to ask for payment in full up-front because it's literally what the dress costs me, and without that, I'm stuck with the dress, and that dresses are final sale only. We have dresses and samples that run the gamut in sizes, and we're even running a 75% off sale now with many dresses that would be perfect for brides, mothers of the bride, bridesmaids, flower girls, etc.

If you're interested, look on my web site (it's a new one and not very exciting, but it lists brands), www.SynchronicityBoutique.com Obviously, if you're not in this area it's tough, but I'll try to help if I can.

SYNCHRONICITY Boutique is in Pikesville in Hooks Village- 25 Hooks Lane, Suite 105. My work number is 410-486-8866. Again, if I can help out, I'd be honored to.

I hope this is beneficial.

Best wishes,

Karen (I'm the Owner)

JoAnne Schnepp
07-14-2005, 09:49 AM
I have about 15 FG gowns, all very nice and in style, though discontinued. I will sell at my cost to a dealer who needs fast help for a bride. I have pictures and most are also on my website:

http://www.laceandpromises.com

JoAnne

[email protected]

My cost is $25 to $35...so they were not expensive either as I bought them up when the style was discontinued.