PDA

View Full Version : This is really F**ked

Husband of DBS Dealer
07-14-2005, 01:31 AM
Sandy and Lenny fed my wife and many others lies about there intent. I think they knew all along that the were making bad decisions and would file chapter 7 but first they would keep telling lies. So Sandy or Lenny if you are reading this, Kim your top dog for recruiting (two weeks ago) asked you if you were having problems with the Company that if this were the case you would let her know. And Sandy and Lenny you said nothings wrong "Bridal is our life"

Shame Shame Shame on you. How are you going to sleep at night knowing that some DBS dealers are going back to there little rented apartment broke, while you enjoy your precious art collection in Florida.
Shame on you, and you led me on three weeks ago when you wanted information about web marketing. You owe us and a lot of other people a lot of harded earned money. My wife and I have put up our own money in order to save face with our customer base. So if your reading this (Sandy and Lenny) we will continue to do the right thing and get our
brides what they paid for with or without out you.

At least I can sleep at night, Knowing that we are doing everything we can,including buying another dress for brides.
Peace