PDA

View Full Version : Site Willing to help DBS Victims -- Bridalgown.net

MadelineCP
07-14-2005, 02:30 PM
I just called this company. Bridalgown.net. The person I spoke with was great. Their prices are low AND they are matching competitor pricing. Anyway, their eBay store has a high rating (http://stores.ebay.com/BridalGown-Net_W0QQssPageNameZl2QQtZkm) so I decided to call and give them a try. While speaking to their customer service rep, she let me know that since the DBS scandal they have been helping brides find dresses with the manufacturers or finding a dress at a low price. Apparently, they also buy large quantities of designer and bridal shop closeouts. So, they have access to a large amount of inventory. They are not associated with DBS, though they do order through a local bridal shop and this is how they are able to offer such low prices. She also told me that they are able to order just about any gown because they work with a huge network of bridal shops. Didn't give me any names, but she gave me a quote on three gowns that I'm looking at. They are not bound by any of the pricing requirements that most bridal designers put on the retail shops. I thought I'd pass on the scoop!