PDA

View Full Version : DBS

Darcy Case
07-14-2005, 03:21 PM
I am a "former" DBS dealer. I fortunately only had one dress that was scheduled to be delivered in August. Thankfully I had a really understanding bride and I was able to get her dress from Demetrios. However, what I do not understand is why does she have to pay again? Why wasn't that dress paid for when the order was placed in March? They require full payment up front so why wasn't it paid for already? My bride contacted her credit card company who will not let her file a dispute because it's been more than 30 days since the charge was made. Is that fair? No! How dare the owners of DBS do this. It is fraud at it's worst. They took our customers money and never paid for the merchandise so in essence they are nothing but theives! I am ashamed to have ever been associated with a company like this.

Erica Teach
07-14-2005, 09:51 PM
I am in a similar situation. My wedding is 2 weeks from Saturday. I got my dress from a bridal shop, but ordered my bridesmaid's dresses through DBS. Luckily Dessy has all the dresses I need in the right sizes, but I am suppose to front the money to Dessy, for dreses that have already been paid for. The checks were cashed 3 months ago in April. I would like to know where all of that money is now. I guess I will never see it and my parents will be out 1,000 dollars. To top it off I paided 30.00 (180.00)of my own money for a special cut to make sure my dresses would arrive before the wedding. It has made what is suppose to be one of the happiest times in my life very stresful. At least it looks like I am going to be able to get the dresses that I had originally wanted in the correct sizes.