PDA

View Full Version : REIMBURSEMENT FOR DEALERS START UP FEES?

KJ
07-14-2005, 09:21 PM
Sorry I can't address the 1st part of your question, but I'd love to know which service rep posted and under what name. Cause it better be information based! Again can believe they are being so tight lipped! Your gone, done, over, finished...and if you truely believe you owe them any loyality your sadly mistaken. They don't feed your family, and they may feel bad (don't we all) but that doesn't do you or anyone else any good. Your ethics are seriously misplaced!

Just in case anyone reads this wrong it's NOT addressed to Calgirl

gown designer
07-15-2005, 08:23 AM
It's entirely possible that all current employees (current as of 7/01/05) are under gag order by the attorney for DBS and cannot disclose any info. I read with interest the posting by "DBScustomerservice" and, too, wonder who is posting. Thankfully, I was not a big producer for the company, but I would like to recoup my losses (but I'm not holding my breath).

Amy T
07-15-2005, 03:29 PM
I can't address your questions either. But, I do know that there has been talk about a class-action lawsuit. Not sure how it'll all pan out, but that may be the route to go to recoup losses for new DBS dealers that made in investment in a company that failed to disclose their financial problems.

caligirl
07-16-2005, 05:27 PM
I just wonder if the attorney for the owners will also set up a refund account for our fees for starting up with DBS???

I believe Dealers had (3) options packages to choose from....and for most of us, any investment is alot!

In fact I am aware of a few ladies who just signed on in the last few months....I can't believe DBS took on new dealers?? They at that time had to know that they were going to file bankruptsy...C'mon folks!

So, if anyone from DBS is reading this, could you please respond to this or refer my question to the right person.

I am pretty sure DBS is keeping tabs of this website, we already had someone from the Service Center respond in earlier posts.

Thank You for your help in this matter!

fussenk
07-17-2005, 12:40 AM
I signed on to become a dealer on JUNE 10!!!!! I was supposed to go to the conference in Atlanta on June 18 and on the 16, was called and told the woman had to cancel because "her mother was going to have surgery and couldn't make it, but all money would be refunded." So, I was looking at my bank statement this past Monday and noticed it wasn't reimbursed and I asked the rep about it and she goes "You may want to just disupte the charges...that would be the best thing." Why take on a dealer on June 10 when they knew they were going to do this a month later? I am out $400 and they don't care.