PDA

View Full Version : Looking for chicken thigh recipes

punkrockmama
09-09-2006, 08:08 PM
I bought a bag of boneless, skinless chicken thighs and now I need to do something with them. We'll try anything once, so there are no restrictions.

Lay 'em on me. :)

Thanks!

jillc
09-10-2006, 10:05 AM
I found a pretty good recipe on the Food Network's website a while back for Linguine with Chicken Ragu. If you go to www.foodtv.com & search, I'm sure you'll find it. It was from Giada DeLaurentis on her Everyday Italian show.

It's not fabulous, but it's good. It's basically a marinara with chicken & lots of rosemary. It's good for something different.

You could also try searching w/the words "chicken thighs" on the foodtv website & I bet you'll find some other good recipes.

Hope this helps.
Jill

mskitty
09-10-2006, 06:47 PM
My two staples for boneless, skinless thighs: Chicken noodle soup and stirfry. I like not having to pick all the bones out of the soup. Personally I like teriyaki or soy sauce with dark chicken meat better than white.

MsKitty

punkrockmama
09-10-2006, 08:11 PM
>I found a pretty good recipe on the Food Network's website a
>while back for Linguine with Chicken Ragu. If you go to
>www.foodtv.com & search, I'm sure you'll find it. It was from
>Giada DeLaurentis on her Everyday Italian show.
>

Ah, yes Giada. DH watches Everyday Italian and loves her, um, cooking skills,lol.

I like most of the stuff she makes so I'll check it out. Thanks Jill!

punkrockmama
09-10-2006, 08:13 PM
>My two staples for boneless, skinless thighs: Chicken noodle
>soup and stirfry. I like not having to pick all the bones out
>of the soup. Personally I like teriyaki or soy sauce with
>dark chicken meat better than white.
>
>
>MsKitty

I've never used dark meat chicken in chicken soup. I use Rachel Ray's recipe; it's quick, easy, and GOOD. I'll throw some thighs in it next time.

elephantmeg
09-11-2006, 07:51 PM
throw em in a crockpot with bottled BBQ sauce and cook 6-8 hours. YUMMY!

punkrockmama
09-13-2006, 12:39 PM
^^Thanks. I have a BBQ recipe that I love and am always looking for another excuse to use it. :)