PDA

View Full Version : You're All Invited to my Pampered Chef Party!

daisymommy
02-07-2007, 09:35 PM
To all of you beginner as well as gourmet cooks, I would like to cordially invite you to my online Pampered Chef Party!

I LOVE Pampered Chef stuff, and just finished stocking my shelves with their Stoneware baking products, since I am trying to eliminate using anything Teflon related. I love all their other time-saving products as well! Dinnertime is actually fun again :)

Since all of you girlfriends live so far away from me, I thought it would be fun to host a virtual reality online Pampered Chef Party--hope you all can make it!

Just click on this link to do your shopping and ordering online. Make sure you look under "Guest Specials", there are some great deals on Stoneware this month!

I think it would be fun to discuss what products we are all ordering, as well as what we have tried and loved. Have Fun! Last day to order is Feb. 21st.

Hopefully this link works correctly. If you have any trouble, let me know. Enter in my first name as Amy, last name daisymommy :)

FYI...I am NOT making any money off of this, so hopefully this is okay to post here.

http://www.pamperedchef.biz/jenningsdeb?page=products-main&showId=1036766

daisymommy
02-10-2007, 11:54 AM
What's In my Kitchen?

Rectangle Stone 15x12: Perfect for baking cookies that are golden brown on the bottom, not burnt, every time. Nonstick after the first use, they slide right off!

Large Round Stone: It’s pizza night every night at our house. I make homemade pizza (usually with a Boboli pizza crust). Love how it turns out on this stone. The rack is great with it too, so you don’t burn yourself trying to get it out of the oven.

Large Bar Pan: For crispy French-fries baked in the oven, so much healthier than fried!

Deep Covered Baker: I just made an amazing roast chicken in this the other day. Just put in a whole chicken with veggies, sprinkled it with the Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix (listed in the Pantry section), and baked for 1.5 hours. Oh my gosh, it was so juicy and delicious! And there were plenty of pan juices in the bottom for gravy. The cover really traps in all the moisture.

Rectangular Baker: Use weekly for anything that requires a 9x13� baking pan.

Square Baker: Use every week for anything that requires a 9x9 or 8x8� pan.

12 Cup Muffin Pan: Love to make muffins in this on the weekends. There’s a wonderful mixture you can grease this with, so the fall right out…no stuck bottoms!

Deep Dish Baker: Comes with a recipe for an awesome Oven Omelete. Great for “dinner for breakfast� or an easy recipe for brunch for company. You can also make a great Deep Dish Chicago style pizza in here.

Small Bar Pan: Don’t you hate how the Teflon flakes off your toaster oven tray? UGH. I replaced it with this cute little pan. It fits perfect! Used daily in our house for my son’s chicken nuggets, fish sticks, frozen pancakes, etc.

Nylon Pan Scrapers and Easy Clean Kitchen Brush: To clean your stones with.

Drainer: Use it instead of a colander when I make pasta. One less big thing to have to wash.

The Suds Pump: Joshua loves to wash his hands with the "foamy soap" Use just a little bit of soap, and add water. We have one at each sink in the house.

Adjustable Measuring Spoons: I got tired of searching for the correct spoon in the middle of cooking. So much easier to have 1 spoon do the whole job!

Measure All Cup: Same thing as the spoons mentioned above, but this is for larger quantities, up to 2 cups. No more mess of cups floating around in my drawer! Measures both dry and liquid ingredients.

Medium Scoop: MMMM…can we say chocolate chip cookies? Perfect for dishing out the dough!

Classic Batter Bowl: I cannot tell you how much I love and use this bowl. It’s always dirty; I think I may need 2! The handle on it makes it easy to hold while you’re mixing up something, the pour spout is great for pancake batter, cake batter, whatever. It has measuring marks to make it quick to use, and a lid so you can store food in the fridge for later use. Perfect size for making macaroni and cheese in the microwave. You can even bake in it!

Apple Wedger: Joshua loves to eat the “apple flower� that this makes, served up with peanut butter for dipping. This is the only place I’ve found one that is made from all stainless steel. I’ve gone thru 2 store-bough cutters that had plastic handles, which broke after a short time.

Quick-Stir Pitcher: Great for mixing up fruit juice, lemonade, ice-tea, etc. Used every week around here. No more mixing with spoons and sloshy it all over myself!

Bamboo Spoons: Don’t stain, splinter, crack or warp. I use them for cooking with because they don't scratch up my pans.

Food Chopper Quick and easy dicing, chopping. Much nicer than dragging out the food processor!

Cut-n-Seal For the daily PB&J sandwich for Josh. I swear I fought cutting the crusts of his sandwich. But he started doing it himself and destroying the sandwhich. Now I use this. Quick, easy, less mess, and it seals the edges so all the jelly doesn't drip out.

Stackable Cooling Racks Saves space instead of having 3 dozen cookies spread out all around the kitchen. The small grid pattern is great too, so things don't droop thru the wires.

daisymommy
02-10-2007, 12:25 PM
Heres Whats On My Wish List:

Pizza Cutter: The one I bought at Target is so dull by now, it doesn’t even cut anymore.

Tool-Turn-About: I’m trying to better organize al my cooking supplies to make it easier to find stuff during the dinner time rush hour. I’m so tired of digging thru my messy drawer.

Smooth-Edge Can Opener: Cuts below the can edge, leaving no sharp edges, and a nice little “lid�. I usually use an electric can opener, but I cut myself awhile back on an open can, and it left a scar! I’m putting it away. This will help free up some counter space.

Garlic Press: I’ve been using a jar of pre-minced garlic from the produce section. But who knew it contained preservatives? Yuck! It’s fresh from now on. I’m sure it tastes better too. I like that your hands never touch the garlic with this, and there’s no need to peel off the skin before use.

Ice-Cream Dipper: Our ice-cream is so rock-hard that we actually have to nuke it in the microwave for a few seconds in order to scoop it out. I think this will eliminate that problem, since the heat from your hand warms up the gel inside the scoop, and makes it easy to dip the ice-cream out.

Large Scoop: For just the right amount of muffin batter, and less mess for my weekend muffin baking.

Prep-Bowl Set: So I can get all the ingredients I need prepped and chopped for dinner as I find the time, and store them in these cute little glass bowls with lids. Then I can make dinner much quicker with a child hanging off my leg at 6pm.

Measure Mix and Pour: For making homemade salad dressings. The recipes and measure marks are listed right on the container. I’ve been grossed-out by what’s in my store-bought dressings lately.

Easy Read Measuring Cups: You can pour liquids into these cups and read the measurements from the top, standing up. No more squatting up and down, trying to read it level!

Chef’s Silicone Basting Brush: The little brush hairs on my basting brush are falling out in my sauce…yucky!

Main Dishes and All the Best Cookbooks: I’m in need of some recipe inspiration around here!

Handy Scraper: For scooping up all my chopped ingredients and getting them to the pan.

Easy Opener: I'm tired of breaking my nails opening up soda cans, jars, etc.

Large Serving Spatula: For serving up dinnertime casseroles and lasagna.