PDA

View Full Version : Alfresco chicken sausage??

kochh2
06-21-2007, 08:02 PM
I'm in the Bzzz campaign for this, but can not find it anywhere :( I know i have had it before, but I can not for the life of me find a store in CT that sells it... of course, i continue searching, with what i remember of it, and all the good stuff i know about it, but, I am having noooo luck... anyone have any suggestions?? Has anyone else tried it/?? yummm-O!!!

missym
06-22-2007, 06:45 AM
Have you tried contacting the company? Usually they can tell you which stores in your area carry each product.

Missy, mom to Gwen 03/03 and Rebecca 09/05

http://bf.lilypie.com/r2Qhm4.png

danagee
06-22-2007, 08:45 PM
I just got an email from bzzagent and they just posted a list of the stores that carry it. Walmart even carries it in my area.
Just today I used my freebie coupon to buy a pack at my grocery store and the price was $4.99 for 4 sausages!! Wowza, they'd better be good!
Good Luck.

Dana
ds 8/04 * dd 1/06

Corie
06-26-2007, 01:57 PM
My husband buys them at Stop N Shop. He LOVES them! I was so excited
to tell him that now I can get two packages for free. :)

danagee
07-11-2007, 07:55 PM
Has anyone else tried the Al Fresco chicken sausages yet? I saw them in my grocery store and meant to try them and finally with a coupon I got some. I have to say that I love them! First, I love the idea that they're natural and made of chicken.
Anyway, I grilled them on the grill and used them with a tomato based sauce and basil. Next time, I'm going to check their website and find a fun recipe to try.
Now I wish I hadn't passed out the other coupons for them :(

Dana
ds 8/04 * dd 1/06

MaddiesMommy
07-11-2007, 09:09 PM
I love them too. One of my local grocery stores had them on special a couple of weeks ago, so I got four packages of them and used the $1 coupons too. They were pretty cheap compared to their reg. price. I sauteed one package w/ some other veggies and I cut up another package and added it to pasta sauce. I haven't tried them on the grill yet, but I think we'll do that next. I also got the breakfast sausages, but haven't tried them yet. When I first bought them, I was telling my dh how they are all natural and made of chicken. And his response was "Yeah, what part of the chicken?". That's so like him! :)

Janine