PDA

View Full Version : If you could invent something what would it be?

Piglet
01-08-2008, 06:38 PM
The thread about paper towels in a box got me thinking. What would you invent? It doesn't have to be home or baby related, but something that you could actually make and sell.

The one I came up with is a diaper change pad with an obvious head and bottom end. I have a Fleurville diaper bag and I have no way of knowing which is head or bum, let alone top or bottom. I am always icked out by the thought that when I change DD I might inadvertently put her head where her bottom used to be or worse yet put her down on the side that I had put on the floor/mall change station last time (ewwww). My version of the change pad would be a rounded end and a square end. The rounded side would be the head (or whatever your preference is). I would also be sure that it had an obvious pattern on one side and a plasticky other side (so many pads do have this, but mine doesn't).

Neatfreak
01-08-2008, 09:52 PM
My invention would be some sort of force field/perimeter fence, so that my kiddo couldn't run away from me when I'm paying for merchandise at a shop (something that my little explorer thinks is hilarious). I could set the perimeter for a meter or so ...

Gosh. That just sounds like a high-tech invisible toddler leash ...

ellies mom
01-08-2008, 10:25 PM
My invention would be some sort of force field/perimeter fence, so that my kiddo couldn't run away from me when I'm paying for merchandise at a shop (something that my little explorer thinks is hilarious). I could set the perimeter for a meter or so ...

Gosh. That just sounds like a high-tech invisible toddler leash ...

Hey, that's great! All the benefits of a leash without the dirty looks and nasty comments.