PDA

View Full Version : I'm just so dang tired. soo very tired..

gatorsmom
01-09-2008, 12:16 AM
Not much more to that thought. The babies are less fussy because one is now on Zantac and the other just decided to be less fussy, but the whole fussy time from 5pm to 11pm everynight is just for the birds.

But even with all their wiggling and fussing, man are they cute! :)

Wife_and_mommy
01-09-2008, 01:06 AM
Awww. Hugs to you!

DS woke last night after months of sleeping through. I thought I'd croak. I'm pretty sure it was a one-time occurrence but boy did it bring back memories--bad ones!

Here's to no more evening fussies....

JoyNChrist
01-09-2008, 02:05 AM
Aww, hugs honey!

Avery just started sleeping through the night (after finally resorting to CIO), and I wouldn't want to go back to those sleepless nights for anything. I feel for you!

Here's hoping they figure it out quickly!

npace19147
01-09-2008, 03:47 AM
I so feel your pain. It is now 2:30am and I'm sitting here b/c the baby has decided, yet again, that the middle of the night is time to play. I went through this with my older one and finally let her CIO...but the girls share a room and when I try to let DD2 CIO she wakes up DD1.

Fricken' fracken' go to sleep, kiddo! Mommy is exhausted!!

elaineandmichaelsmommy
01-09-2008, 03:50 AM
Oh how I feel for your pain. Both dc were up last night because of thunderstorms and I thought I would die today. I can't imagine life with newborn twins. But you're right, they are pretty darn cute at this age.

KrisM
01-09-2008, 09:23 AM
So sorry. Fussy is bad since you can't quite do anything for them but you keep trying.

LBW
01-09-2008, 09:55 AM
I'm sorry. I can't imagine going through the fussy newborn stage with two. I can barely (and I man barely) handle my one! I think I've had three hours of sleep in the past 48 hours. It really, really sucks.

I hope your little ones give you some peace and quiet tonight!