PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to me & GO TIGERS!!!

JoyNChrist
01-09-2008, 02:24 AM
So I turned 22 yesterday, and I definitely got the best birthday present ever last night...

LSU WON THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!! :14:

Here's some pics of Avery watching the game at our friends' house, decked out in his purple and gold...

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n164/JoyNChrist/DSC_0569.jpg

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n164/JoyNChrist/DSC_0573.jpg

DH had a purple & gold birthday cake made for me, but sadly we didn't get any pics before it was eaten.

Yay Tigers! :)

ETA - I found new smilies that I like, so I decided to add them. :yay: :cheerleader1:

Marisa6826
01-09-2008, 02:36 AM
OMG> 22?!!!! NFW. I thought you were, uh, like closer to 25. Seriously.

I.feel. OLLLLLLLLLLLLD.

Can you get me my Geritol while you're up running around?

Happy Birthday, Girlie!

love

-m

Emmas Mom
01-09-2008, 02:41 AM
Happy Birthday youngling! I think I'm old enough to be your mother. :eek: Well, maybe if I was around Jamie Lynn Spears age! Ok a little younger than her, but still....she's such a role model for us all. :rolleyes:

JoyNChrist
01-09-2008, 03:16 AM
I think I'm old enough to be your mother. :eek: Well, maybe if I was around Jamie Lynn Spears age! Ok a little younger than her, but still....she's such a role model for us all. :rolleyes:

And she's from Louisiana too...can I tell you how proud she and Britney make us down here? :rolleyes:

tylersmama
01-09-2008, 04:55 AM
Happy birthday, Stacy! Avery just gets cuter and cuter!

I was kind of torn on the game...as an Ohio native, I kind of felt like I should cheer for the bucks out of some kind of solidarity for my home state. But to be honest, I really dislike THE (much ego there?) Ohio State University. Ok, well maybe not so much the university as their really obnoxious fans (not *you* of course, Susan(chunkynickschunkymom)!:)).

p.s. I just bumped into one of your posts over on MDC (the underweight thread, I'm tjsmama over there)...the first time I've run into somebody I "know" there, kinda cool!

KrisM
01-09-2008, 08:51 AM
Happy Belated Birthday!

I'm not sure I even remember 22, it was so long ago! Okay, I just looked events of my 22nd year (Januaray only) - George Bush got sick in Japan and Jeffrey Dalmer was big news. Seems like just yesterday!

I didn't watch the game, as I'm just not a huge football fan these days. Glad your team won!

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
01-09-2008, 12:34 PM
Ok, well maybe not so much the university as their really obnoxious fans (not *you* of course, Susan(chunkynickschunkymom)!:)).

I totally agree on the THE Ohio State thing, what is that???

And Happy Bday Stacy, Tigers deserved that win!

Tondi G
01-09-2008, 01:52 PM
~*~ Happy Birthday!!! ~*~

Congrats on the LSU win too! Avery is adorable as usual!

~Tondi
Mommy to Mason 7/01 and Aidan 5/05

JoyNChrist
01-09-2008, 02:15 PM
Thanks Susan...I have to admit, your guys had me nervous in the first quarter!

Oh, and Gaye - I was so happy to see your on MDC! I know what you mean about "knowing" somebody...kind of like running into a friend when you're shopping out of town or something. I usually don't post over there much, but I had to do something while the BBB was down!

Lilysmom06
01-09-2008, 02:20 PM
My husband was happy that LSU won too. He is not an Ohio State fan at all.

And happy birthday to you!!! (22 was a very longgggg time ago here too :()

Kathy

tylersmama
01-09-2008, 05:33 PM
Susan, didn't you learn your lesson about the sharpie last time??? ;)