PDA

View Full Version : Oh Sew Cute Boutique??

raschaef
01-09-2008, 01:25 PM
Trying to confirm - I keep seeing people noting the site, 'sewcuteboutique.com.' I can't get to that site - only get an error. I CAN get to 'ohsewcuteboutique.com' - I am assuming that this is it, but wanted to confirm. I want to get one of their shopping cart covers, but the ones in their pictures/description don't appear to have the same features as those that other posters have noted. Just want to make sure I am getting the right thing!

nfowife
01-09-2008, 07:26 PM
I don't think they are the same. Others to look at are kozypal.com, angelynrose.com, and funkygiraffe.com . All are comparable to the sew cute ones. HTH!

raschaef
01-10-2008, 10:34 AM
Has anyone else tried to go to the sewcuteboutique.com site? I can't get it to work - just get an error page.

This is the site that I CAN get to:
http://www.ohsewcuteboutique.instantecom.net/

Any other thoughts on whether they might be the same? I have also sent a note to the Oh Sew Cute site manager.

TIA!

julieakc
01-18-2008, 03:04 AM
I'm pretty sure the sewcuteboutique that everyone raved about went out of business. She was an individual making them out of her house and I think she got tons of business from great reviews here that she decided to stop. At least this is what I seem to remember from awhile back.