PDA

View Full Version : Need quick help! Fisher Price Flutterbye pattern too girly?

MommyAllison
01-09-2008, 09:18 PM
There is a Fisher Price Flutterbye cradle swing that I can get a great deal on, but I'd need to leave in 10 minutes to go get it. Hence, posting here. Not sure if the pattern is too girly for a boy though (can't find any close-up pics of the pattern online). Any opinions? FWIW, I can probably find one in a more gender neutral pattern before DS is born. If Flutterbye is GN though, I'd snatch this one up. Thanks!

ShanaMama
01-09-2008, 09:21 PM
I just googled it & it doesn't seem girly to me at all. It's yellow & blue.
I'm trying to link in a pic, not sure if it will work.

http://www.sendgadgets.com/popup_image.php?pID=3678&osCsid=9c5325fdeda11c96da9bb2e590a6098f

trentsmom
01-09-2008, 09:24 PM
I looked at it using Google Images. If it's the yelllow one, it looks GN to me. I noticed the child in the ad is wearing GN clothes, too. HTH

SnuggleBuggles
01-09-2008, 09:29 PM
If it's a great deal then personally I wouldn't have problems getting a girly one. :) The baby won't care and if anyone questions it just tell them about the deal you got.

Beth

MommyAllison
01-09-2008, 10:14 PM
Thanks guys! DD ended up falling asleep right after I posted, so I wasn't able to go anyway. (I even asked her if she wanted to go to the baby toys store, and she said no! :) ) We are getting major snow here, with 8" of new snow on the ground and more coming tonight, so hopefully my great deal will still be there in the morning if I venture out (it was only being held til closing tonight). Good to know others think it is GN. DH said "butterflies??" ;)

ETA: Mods, please feel free to move this to Around the House. Thanks!