PDA

View Full Version : Diaper bag for Bob Duallie

brianaw
01-10-2008, 12:15 PM
I was wondering if I can get some help. I just ordered my Bob Duallie stroller and now I need a new diaper bag. I was looking at the Skip Hop Duo Double, but havent seen one in person. I have a Duo in the blue and like it, it's alright... the bag gets very dirty very fast. I loved my fluerville for the easy cleaning. I also have a PPB, but had to get leather put on the bottom because it ripped!!! Hmmm.... I'm a stroller/diaper bag junkie.

OK, any suggestions? THank you in advance.

chicagojo
01-13-2008, 11:57 AM
I have a BOB Revolution Duallie and the regular Skip Hop Duo can actually fit over the handlebars. You can't use the handlebar clips - you just need to adjust the shoulder strap so it's big enough to slip over the stroller handlebar and then slide it in as far as possible and it's very secure. I looked at the Skip Hop double stroller bad IRL yesterday and it is HUGE!!! It might work out great on the stroller, but I can't imagine carrying it around day-to-day - it's like a piece of luggage. HTH...

sivan
01-28-2008, 08:34 AM
we have a double and love it- but we have twins :)
also- only use it withOUT the cup holder console thingy. dh put it on with it and it was around the corners and tore the foam handle :(

WatchingThemGrow
01-28-2008, 08:50 AM
I used the Dash the way the PP said with the strap over the handlebars, but I was concerned the strap might hurt the foam handlebar. An aftermarket cupholder tore the foam on my Bug, and that's just no fun.

brianaw
01-31-2008, 02:27 AM
Thanks ladies. I should receive the stroller on Friday and the double on Sat. :) Cant wait to try. I dont have twins, but my 2 year old is still in diapers and needs lots of stuff!