PDA

View Full Version : Do you use pull-ups or feel and learns?

veronica
01-11-2008, 07:51 AM
DD just turned 2 and goes potty after her nap every day and wakes up dry overnight about 1-2 per week but won't go in the morning. Occasionally, when we feel a dry diaper we convince her to go potty but she doesn't love it. She is starting to say pee pee and poo when she goes but won't go to the potty so I know she is getty so close to being ready. Right now, she is in cruisers so do I put her in pull-ups or any other training pant regularly so she is more "aware" or are these more for older children who need more help being trained?

KrisM
01-11-2008, 08:33 AM
We would use pullups if I thought we needed to, but generally, we did naked time and then underwear. About a week of naked and he was trained during the day.

We are just now starting to have dry diapers overnight. Two nights in a row, he's gotten up to pee at 2:30 or so. Yippee.

lmcnabbkv
01-13-2008, 05:42 PM
I agree to just go naked or underwear....pullups are still too absorbent, sure they feel it but it still enables them to pee without really having an accident. We aren't even a week in with DS who's 2 and it only took one accident on the floor. Same with our DD when she was same age:) HTH!
The accident cleanup sucks but it's much faster to train IMO