PDA

View Full Version : Manners.

psophia17
01-11-2008, 12:53 PM
Pregnancy and motherhood hasn't made me so forgetful that I'm not going to remember simple things. Like manners. I know, I spend a lot of the day reminding DS1, who is 4yo, to use his manners and his thinking. Maybe DH wanted to practice using that language, so used it on me, but really, at 6am when he woke me up to ask me to do some typing for him that I could've done last night, it's not called for. Maybe I was rude to him, but at 6am? C'mon.

But since then (it's almost 9am now) I've noticed about a dozen instances where adults should've known better. Smarten up people!

I feel better now.

trentsmom
01-11-2008, 04:29 PM
I'm rude to ANYONE who wakes me up early. Unless it's a sick kid. So I give you a pass for being rude to DH - tell him to do his own typing. :)

casey0729
01-12-2008, 04:06 PM
Me too! 6 am? My DH would be missing a limb.

bubbaray
01-12-2008, 05:38 PM
Your DH woke you at 6am for a non-emergency? Mine would be shot for doing that. And I'm only kinda joking....

lizajane
01-13-2008, 01:15 AM
I'm rude to ANYONE who wakes me up early. Unless it's a sick kid. So I give you a pass for being rude to DH - tell him to do his own typing. :)

dude. i am rude to sick kids who wake me at 6am. i mean, i apologize later when i realize they are sick...

of course, my kids wake me EVERY day BEFORE 6am...

and DH wakes me nearly every day before 6am...

so you would think i could be civil at 6am since i am so used to it. but no. not so much. still pretty b*tchy.

sigh.

i will sleep when they are in college.