PDA

View Full Version : Diapers.com - Anyone use them?

CharmedOne
01-11-2008, 02:12 PM
Did anyone have any negative experiences with them?

I checked out Amazon's subscription service, but unfortunately Pampers is not a part of it. They used to be from what I've read. I'm thinking of using Diapers.com because I need lots and lots of Swaddlers, and I have a feeling I won't have a lot of time to do diaper runs once DS2 is born.

joyful mommy
01-11-2008, 03:09 PM
I've only ordered from them a few times. Prices are pretty good, but I can usually do better at Sams Club, so thats what I mostly do. Sometimes I just need more in a quick pinch when the kids have been sick or whatever -- then diapers.com works great for me. I've also ordered a few other things from them if I was ordering anyway and the price of the item/s was right.

That all being said, the only negative I've noticed was that their packaging of non-diaper, non-formula items was less than desireable. I mentioned this in a survey they once put out, perhaps that's improved by now.

I definately found it more challenging right after DC #2 came along. You'll eventually figure it all out though.

Good Luck! ... and Congratulations!!! :)

jhrabosk
01-11-2008, 03:38 PM
I use them all the time. I don't spend a lot of time looking for the best price, but I found them fairly comparable to Target and more reliable.

Where I live, they come within a day or two after I order, which is great.

joyful mommy
01-11-2008, 06:08 PM
Ooo yeah, I meant to add that the other great thing about diapers.com is the speedy delivery! They always reach our home a day or two after ordering too. Very convenient!! :)

I recently checked their site/inventory again and found lots of new items listed.

citymama
01-17-2008, 05:14 AM
Diapers.com is great in terms of inventory, speedy shipping and occasional discount codes. You can get a $10 off your first order from coupons that appear in Parenting magazine - if you don't have a coupon, I can check to see what the code is. It's free shipping over $50 - I usually either get 2 boxes of Pampers Cruisers, or one box plus some other item I need. Note that the prices on Pampers wipes are not very good so if you have a local source (Safeway, Target), you might want to go that route instead.

veronica
01-18-2008, 11:59 AM
we just used them for the first time and ordered on a Sat. and had our order on Monday. It was great. Code : PARENTING7 is good through 1/31 for $10 off your first order. My closest sams/costco is 1 hour and we love swaddlers and needed size 2/3 but our walmart had some. I did notice that wipes prices were off the wall compared to walmart so we only ordered the diapers and swim diapers for DD (since I love splashers by pampers but only ever see huggies swim pants in stores). Other than that, I plan to use the code again under DH's name by month end and pick up som pacifiers and such which are also an hour away for us.

cono0507
01-18-2008, 12:30 PM
I've been using them pretty regularly for about a year. Shipping is about 3-4 days to the midwest. You can also go through ebates for an additional % back (1 or 2 percent only, but still is something!). I've never had any problem with them.

novmber
01-21-2008, 09:26 PM
i've been using them for about 6 months or so - delivery (to Midwest) has been very quick. i'm happy with them and they just started offering more products (sassy diaper bags) that i use.

vludmilla
01-21-2008, 09:43 PM
I used Diapers.com once when I had a good coupon and they were the best price at the time on Tushies wipes. I haven't used them again because I use 7th generation diapers and get the best deal on them from Amazon S&S.

littlecindy
02-08-2008, 03:34 PM
diapers.com just changed their policy. no more rewards for repeat customers :(

We at Diapers.com are committed to providing you with an easy and convenient way to get all your baby essentials delivered right to your door at good prices.

In the coming weeks, several of the major diaper manufacturers are raising prices industry-wide due to increasing costs. Rather than passing on the full price increase to you, we have made the difficult decision to discontinue the Diapers.com Rewards program, effective Friday, February 15th. Discontinuing the program will enable us to keep prices as low as possible for you and your family in the coming months.

Rest assured that any existing rewards credit in your account will be honored as usual.

ardie514
04-07-2008, 10:51 AM
I haven't ever used diapers.com, but I have used 1800diapers.com and their prices and service are great. I'll have to go compare pricing now.

citymama
04-07-2008, 01:03 PM
I haven't ever used diapers.com, but I have used 1800diapers.com and their prices and service are great. I'll have to go compare pricing now.

FYI, 1800diapers.com and diapers.com are one and the same - the company just changed names!

codex57
04-07-2008, 01:37 PM
I used them once cuz they always have a coupon for first time customers.

I'm in Norcal. Diapers were delivered really quickly. I was amazed. Like the posters in post 3 and 4, it came a day or two after ordering. I do a lot of internet shopping and that's the fastest ANYONE has ever shipped anything to me. It takes Amazon like 3-4 days just to process the order and send it out to shipping.

Without the coupon tho, prices are the same as retail anywhere else.