PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi Endeavor with 3 seats in back

mrshalco
01-14-2008, 12:38 PM
I am trying to help a friend with some car seat solutions. I figured you guys could help ME ;)

She has an Endeavor with two kids in it now - radian and RA. When baby #3 is born she will have the RA at a window, the radian in the middle, and she wants a bucket seat at the other window. She will have 3 boys under 4.

She is concerned about what seat to buy. She is looking to buy a SR but thinks the base may be too wide. She then looked at the Combi Centre and the baby trend but is reading mixed reviews.

Does anyone know if a SR would fit with the radian and RA? Any other seat choices? How about her setup in the car - does that sound ok? She thinks she will eventually get a second Radian and then give the baby the RA once the two older two....are a little older!

Thanks for you help!
Colleen

Joolsplus2
01-14-2008, 12:59 PM
Sounds pretty good... I was surprised that my Safeseat 1 fit so well next to two other seats in my Ford Escape... The Centre is fine (Wish I had pictures of it's awesomely narrow base with the built in locking clip!)...and it MUST be used with the handle up, so she won't accidentally leave it up and it be a danger (getting three kids in the car is harrowing, lol, no time for too many details like putting handles down).....the Centre is a bit wide at the handle part, but SHOULD work next to a Radian FF (wide parts in different places, so fits like a puzzle). The Baby Trend...um... it's ok with LATCH, but sometimes the LATCH makes the seat push too far into the center spot, and installing it with a lap/shoulderbelt can be virtually impossible. Does she have a BRU or better baby boutique nearby to try these out? The Combi might even be at target.com and if it doesn't work, free return to a target store is nice.

:)