PDA

View Full Version : Skip Hop Dash

TraciG
01-14-2008, 01:00 PM
I only saw this online, I am in the process of registering at Babies R Us. At the store I added a suede Carter's diaper bag, messenger style but am wondering if the Skip Hop one is better, this is the only one they have in black.
Or are there better Skip Hop bag's ? Just started , have to research

thanks

sarahbethsarah
01-15-2008, 09:22 AM
I have the Dash - it's my favorite diaper bag.

TraciG
01-17-2008, 12:02 PM
Thanks Sarahbethsarah

littlecindy
01-18-2008, 11:51 AM
honestly, i don't like my dash. no experience with the carters. the dash would be great if it were just a tiny bit bigger AND if the whole thing zipped and if the pockets on the outside zipped. if i filled the bag up, it wouldn't stay closed and stuff would fall out. and the pockets just snap so i can put much in there either.

i love my DH's diaper dude as far as messenger styles go!

sarahbethsarah
01-18-2008, 12:37 PM
what about the new skip hop via messenger?

Melanie
01-19-2008, 12:29 AM
I love my skip hop dash, except it's alight pink and seems to attract dirt and never come clean. It'd be fantastic in a darker color.

MamaC
01-19-2008, 03:52 PM
Don't know if you have a Target near you but at my local yesterday they had Skip Hop on clearance in diaper bag/baby section. HTH

codex57
01-24-2008, 05:34 PM
Target's Skip Hop version is nice and big.

I like the Dash though. So much that we bought the new "Deluxe" version even tho our original Dash is only a few months old. I preferred the Pottery Barn Kids Ultimate Diaper Bag over the original Dash, but now the updates fixed all but one of my gripes about the original Dash.

We only have one kid and just take him out to go shopping or whatever. We wanted something light that isn't a pain to carry and bring along. Don't need a camping backpack that can fit the kitchen sink. The Dash is a great size for that. I like the new magnetic closures b/c the old velcro could wake DS up and was a little bit harder to grab something with one hand.