PDA

View Full Version : How to find other BBB members in a crowd?

Corie
01-14-2008, 06:38 PM
We are having a BBB meet-up on Monday and it may be
hard to recognize everyone. Can you think of something
that we can wear or carry or whatever to make us noticeable
to other BBB members?

Any ideas??

Thanks! :)

Marisa6826
01-14-2008, 06:43 PM
Several years ago there was a pin designed and people put it on their dipe bags. All proceeds went to benefit Samuel Backus (a little boy with Leukemia).

A lot of us ended up losing the pins due to the backs becoming separated from the fronts. I'd show you what the pin looked like, 'cept I only have the back portion of it still attached to my bag!

-m

Corie
01-14-2008, 06:47 PM
Several years ago there was a pin designed and people put it on their dipe bags. All proceeds went to benefit Samuel Backus (a little boy with Leukemia).

A lot of us ended up losing the pins due to the backs becoming separated from the fronts. I'd show you what the pin looked like, 'cept I only have the back portion of it still attached to my bag!

-m

This was before my time here but I do remember you *oldies* :)
talking about the pin.

I was thinking we should all get gold lame tube tops but not everyone
was in agreement.

Marisa6826
01-14-2008, 06:49 PM
I was thinking we should all get gold lame tube tops but not everyone
was in agreement.

Could I get lame socks and just tell you they're the tube top? I mean, they'd be in the same anatomical position...

-m

Melanie
01-14-2008, 06:50 PM
Well, I vote for the gold lame tube tops! LOL!!

Anyway, you could just all pick a ribbon color and tie them to the handles of your strollers. I do this places like Disneyland (or with luggage at airports) b/c it makes mine easier to spot; but it could work for trying to spot members, too!

My pin fell off after just a few months. :(

denna
01-14-2008, 06:50 PM
You could all carry a copy of the Baby Bargains Book....or try to wear a certain color. Like a red shirt/sweater?

VClute
01-14-2008, 11:39 PM
Corie, I think everyone should wear professional wrestling masks. :)

Corie
01-14-2008, 11:41 PM
Corie, I think everyone should wear professional wrestling masks. :)

I may have enough to go around!! :)

fortato
01-15-2008, 10:04 AM
Corie, I thought we had all agreed to walk around with toilet paper stuck to our shoes?

Or was it our skirts tucked into our pantyhose?

I can't remember....