PDA

View Full Version : Meal with Cinderella? How to reserve?

kcampbell
01-15-2008, 11:24 AM
We are going to Disney for one day and I would love to have a "meal" with Cinderella in the castle. How do I go about making this reservation? I am sure someone here knows the right method and would love any and all advice on this!

egoldber
01-15-2008, 12:03 PM
Just like any Disney meal, you call 1-407-WDW-DINE.

HOWEVER.

This is THE most popular Disney dining reservation. It typically fills up 180 days in advance. If your trip is before then, I would just call the Disney Dining number every day hoiping for a cancellation. It does happen, I've gotten one before.

However, Cinderella can be found other places besides the castle if you don't need to to eat in the castle. She is at dinner at 1900 Park Fare in the Grand Floridian hotel. That is a fun, relatively low key character meal.

She is also often at the Epcot Princess Meal. It is in the Norway area of the World Showcase and the restaurant is Akershus. She is not guaranteed at that meal, however we have seen her there several times.

billysmommy
01-15-2008, 03:02 PM
Like Beth said, Just keep calling to see if they have an opening. We went in October and I was able to get the breakfast in the castle about 10 days before we left.

Good luck :)

Momof3Labs
01-15-2008, 04:56 PM
Yes, and try up to the last minute - they charge a cancellation fee if you cancel less than a certain number of days before your meal (not sure what the timeframe is for the castle), so there could be openings very close to your visit, even if there are not any right now.