PDA

View Full Version : Beanbags?

purpleeyes
01-17-2008, 05:55 PM
Any thoughts on bean bags? We're considering getting one for DS's room. I am concerned about DD, tho, with the stuffing, has anyone had a problem with that?

Any suggestions on brands, or good places to order them? Thanks!!

LD92599
01-17-2008, 07:41 PM
We got the junior one from Lands End - the insert was $50 and the cover was on clearance for $19! They may still have them on overstock page.

We're very happy with it so far - Santa brought it!

scoop22
01-19-2008, 11:39 AM
i had been given one from jcpenney's. ds loves it and it is now his. no problems at all. we just added new stuffing as well.

hellokitty
01-19-2008, 11:58 AM
We got just vinyl ones at garden ridge (they were like $10 each) and then I found some great covers at lillian vernon on clearance and they fit perfectly. My kids have never messed around with the stuff, but then our bean bags our in our family room, not in their bedroom. I have seen plain beanbag covers for about $20 at stores like meijer, so unless you are really picky about having a PBK looking beanbag, you don't necessarily have to spend a lot for a cute bean bag for kids.

Percycat
01-22-2008, 03:23 PM
Thanks for letting us know about your success with the lilian vernon covers and the garden ridge bags. We too have garden ridge bean bags (4 bags)... they are so reasonably priced. Two of our bags are 5 years old. One of the vinyl covered bags is showing its wear and I have thought about ordering a lilian vernon cover on clearance. Thanks for letting us know the size is correct.

angela

hellokitty
01-22-2008, 04:41 PM
Thanks for letting us know about your success with the lilian vernon covers and the garden ridge bags. We too have garden ridge bean bags (4 bags)... they are so reasonably priced. Two of our bags are 5 years old. One of the vinyl covered bags is showing its wear and I have thought about ordering a lilian vernon cover on clearance. Thanks for letting us know the size is correct.

angela

Your welcome! I got the bug BB covers from LV when they were on clearance (they no longer carry it) and I have been so happy with them. They look like something you'd get a PBK. I did not know that you could get them monogramed, but since I got two of the same thing it didn't really matter anyway.